7.22.2022

put on some Creedence and let's get high

dude flip flops
Do you think it's cool for men to wear flip-flops? 
    they're not my favorite, but it's not up to me to decide "cool"
How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
    I don't know, maybe 40-some?
Do you think you are a hypochondriac? 
    no
reading the dictionary
Do you own a dictionary? 
    I do not
Where was the last place you went on vacation? 
    Kansas
Do you talk about your friends behind their back? 
    not in the way you mean. 
    I have, in a sense, two lives. 
Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it? 
    no denial...
What color is your mouse pad? 
    it is divided into quadrants, each a different color and containing a white skull
Does your kitchen have a theme? 
    uhm, "kitchen"
 
[from here; the title quote is by Stephen King, from The Drawing of the Three]

No comments:

Post a Comment