5.27.2004

The Thursday Threesome

From the "Summer Plans" Department:

::Learning to Ride::

Onesome: Learning-- Hey, what would you like to learn how to do this Summer? Learn to ride a motorcycle...? Learn PHP? Learn how to chill out and vegetate properly (lessons available )?
I'd like to learn to use my blog like a pro, without having to constantly ask other people for guidance. That includes buying and learning to use a digital camera and implementing photographs into the mix.

Unfortunately, a decent chunk of my summer's already devoted to learning how to write and implement a library collection development plan. I don't think I'll have a lovely golden tan that'll last into autumn....

Twosome: to-- Too? Two? Okay, two things you are positively not going to learn how to do! Ever!
Skydive.
Keep quiet.

Threesome: Ride-- Speaking of motorcycles: Do you ride? Did you ever ride? ...or do you just enjoy them? ...or maybe, "No way!"?
I don't currently, but I have (with others - never on my own). Do I enjoy them? Perhaps a good way to say it is that I'm not opposed, and I like the idea of others who I like, not being opposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment