8.20.2004

Pay or Be Paid

~ Molly brought up an interesting point--I am, more than "in a sense", being paid to blog. A hidden perk of this job.
~ Received one utterly fascinating response to the "sexy" poll today. It was the first multi-part answer. I'll post the responses that I've received by my birthday, so get 'em in, y'all.
~ Annie recently referenced the Bacon Angel in a post about something tangentially related, and also mentioned J.R.'s and my occasional series on odd search strategies that have hit our blogs. It's time for another of those:
  1. parlez vous [former boyfriend's last name]
  2. [Well, no, not for a long time, anyway. Hi Steve!]
  3. HOW TO WEAR A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT ON SATURDAY
  4. [Is it any different than any other day?]
  5. 86th pga championship clothing
  6. [You've just got to love those timely posts.]
  7. pictures of sumo wrestlers
  8. [Why can I not recall writing anything about sumo wrestlers?]
  9. surrounded by junes
  10. [I really wonder about this one....]
  11. how far apart do you space bar stools
  12. [Does it depend on how big your bar is? Or how large your average patron might be?]
  13. where can i learn to ride a motorcycle in ne [snip]
  14. [I think that one was from Maine.]
  15. Amy Fischer story
  16. [Be very afraid!]
  17. what are ways to verbally show appreciation to a coworker
  18. [You're not bloody likely to find such a thing on my blog.]
  19. chair covers for rent in toledo, ohio
  20. [Huh. Indoor? Or outdoor? And for rent? Curious.]
  21. anklet jewelry etiquette
  22. [i.e. "For whom should one wear an anklet?"? Or "Is an anklet with crotchless panties tacky?"? Or "Is it appropriate to wear an anklet with my white lace wedding gown?"?]
  23. pink iowa tshirt with butterfly
  24. [I'm finding it difficult to fathom that I've used the word "butterfly" in this blog, but stranger things have happened.]
~ And now, thanks (I guess?) to The Cat (no "U"), here, "WHICH ALCOHOLIC DRINK ARE YOU??"

You're Like Vodka
    I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment