10.29.2004

Just a Brief Note...

    I'm not actually posting, just checking in to say that I don't have time to post tonight (it was insane today at work--utterly insane) and tomorrow's not looking too likely either. But life seems to be going reasonably well, all things considered. There's no apartment news, or I'd share it. I've had 5+ hits to the blog via old boyfriends' or crushes' names (through search engines) in the past 2 days. It was 77 degrees today, and it's been thundering and lightning for the past several hours. (That's abnormal--it's nearly November!) I made 6 necklaces tonight: a quite plain silver & beads rolling on leather cord; cherry red A/B with amber centered with a flat, iridescent green disc; black cat's eye on hematite bugles; jade with clear glass bugles; blue diamond-shaped crystals interspersed with rice pearls; and an unreasonably beautiful and deceptively simple black silk cord (string, really) strung with 7 silver bells, tied an inch and a half apart. 5 are for the sisters, 1 is for their nephew.
    So much for "brief." I need to be awake and in G-burb by 10:00 or The Cat's going to have a reason to be irritated, and I'm looking to have a happy shopping buddy tomorrow. Ergo, bedtime.
    Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment