5.09.2007

what passes for inspiration

    In that way that I have of being not nearly so invisible as I'd like to think, I've been discovered yet again by a character from my chequered past. The good news is that this time around, it's a good character. I've some quite fond memories of this one, who I recently described to a friend as "not so much [just] the kind of boy my mother warned me about--it was actually his mother who warned me about him."
    We were pretty young when we met; we've probably known each other for, um, 25 years now. (Holy crap.) It made me think about what I was like when I was little. Prehaps he should be one of the ones to answer that question....
    I was somewhat older than I appear the following photos when I met the friend of whom I am reminiscing. Older, taller, and generally a lot less chubby. Oh, and I tended to wear more clothing most of the time, too.

fixationplumb tuckeredI'd just eaten a family of four

No comments:

Post a Comment