5.11.2007

more than you were looking for

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?: There are several small scars on my left leg from a night during college when Steve and I got drunk, played poker, and broke a window in a French door with my knee.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: Several framed photographs of friends, family, and some significant places in my life, a framed print (Edward Weston's 'Bodieson & Riley') and an original pen-and-ink drawing from Art Fair.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?: I breathe deeply, I guess. And my hands twitch.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?: Almost exclusively, mix CDs.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?: Yes. Oh, did you want to know? 12:29 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?: I'm pretty content, thanks.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?: The bull's eye. (I suck at darts but like to play anyway.)
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?: I try not to be locked into this sort of thing. But I will admit to being partial to my photos, and my camera.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?: 162.56 cm
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?: Rarely. Those nasty elevators in really tall buildings may be the only time.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?: Only when I'm scared to begin with. Nothing's there in the dark that isn't there in the light.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?: The PowerPuff Girls. I dropped one of their CDs on my toe today at work. For real? Probably Nick. It's been a while.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE FOR A GUY/GIRL?: Whatever my favourite guy is wearing.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?: The standard issue are fine. Nick's are a sort of sea blue-green, more blue when he's tired, more green when he's well-rested & goofy.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?: Only in an alternative universe, 'cause that's sooo not me.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?: Neither. Tea, Coke, water, juice, milk.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?: Canadian bacon.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Strawberries.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?: Fuck, no! [RIP, Charles]
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?: Life. (Awww.) No, seriously, how would I know? I'll give credit to Mom & Dad, and say: Randy.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYONE?: Yes.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?: Only mentally.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?: Nerd Eddie Bauer.
25. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?: Not literally. I have many, many plants and some step-fish.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?: Er, there are several different types of plants (dwarf sansiveria, jade, aloe, cactus, philodendron, and teardrop peperomia, off the top of my head) and more varieties of fish than I could ever list.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?: Not because they were leaving, surely, but love is love and it happens when it happens. Anyway, it's not really an issue. I'm there, and he's here.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SHOW SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?: Use your words. No one knows what's in your heart unless you say.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 7
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?: I'm blonde. Nick's hair is mostly brown.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?: "fore"
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?: Stupid questions. No, really, passive-aggressiveness.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF CANADA?: Honey, I've never been into Canada, except that one time when The Cat & I went bowling....
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?: are legion.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?: Yes, but long before he became that way.
37. FIRST JOB?: bakery clerk.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?: Yes. (Hi, Peggy!)
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?: Yes. Many times.
41. HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED?: Yes.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?: The sharpness of my wit. No, seriously, my eyes. Or my ass. No, really, my eyes.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?: Yes.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?: The common sense that God gave a radish.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?: What fer?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?: No.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?: Yup. Currently, Mark Wahlberg and Jean Reno.
48. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?: Work. Put gasoline ($38.76) in my car. Finished a book. Talked on the phone. Ate toast.
49. WHAT SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?: Redken "Blonde Glam" and Graham Webb "Ice Cap".
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?: Yes.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?: Ham.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?: Yes.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?: That I listen to? Hmm. That's tough. I'll pick a song instead: Hanson's "Mmm Bop."
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?: No. I'm hard to get to know, and irritating.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?: Yes.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?: Through my gills.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?: Miami. No, wait, that's my third home. The second is where my family lives.
59. WHO IS YOUR FAMOUS/ ACTOR/ SINGER CRUSH?: "Crush" implies that it's unrequited. He simply hasn't met me yet.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?: M

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?: 0-9, just like everybody else's, duh.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY?: Barney who?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?: No.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?: No.
65. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?: Yes.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?: gerb, and something else.
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?: It varies. Today...we'll say...Staind.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?: Cubs vs. ___, on WGN
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?: Good enough for the school that I attended. You wanna compare MPRE scores? Then I'll bother pulling out the file.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?: Moose Tracks
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?: Last time I checked, though it's been a rough week.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?: Last night.
73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?: Am I senile, or is this strangely reminiscent of #7?
74. WHAT IS THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER DRIVEN?: I always stay just one step ahead of the law.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?: My A/C, my fingers flying on the keyboard (I'm late!), and my toast crunching in my mouth.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?: Coke.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: Fluffy.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Whether they are Nick or not. If not, then I stop noticing. (Awww.)
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?: "Mmm Bop."
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?: Maraschino cherries.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?: September
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?: Pisces
84. FAVORITE SPORT?: Baseball!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?: Blonde, I think. It's been a while since I answered this question....
86. EYE COLOR?: Blue
87. SHOE SIZE?: 7.5
88. SIBLINGS?: Yes.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?: I rarely do fast food. Whatever, as long as I can get a plain chicken sandwich, fries and a chocolate shake.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?: I'll eat it.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?: Cubs vs. ___
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?: Yesterday. No, wait: tomorrow.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?: Yes.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?: Yes. Sort of.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?: I refuse to choose. But if pressed I'll take "dirty".
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?: Bugger off.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?: Over-priced gasoline.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: 2002 Honda Civic LX
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?: Just finished Sarah Willis' The Rehearsal. Ehh.
100. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?: 90% of the time, mashed potatoes.

 [100 random from The Survey Place]

No comments:

Post a Comment