3.19.2008

and this one is '112'

from The Cat. Naturally.
  1. Who is it that you love? Mom & Dad; my brother and sometimes my sister (though I don't much like her); my brother's GF and her daughter; my niece and her BF and their son; my aunts, uncles, cousins, and their associated family members; and my friends.
  2. Who is the last 5 people to text you? (Is that English?) Matt, Sam, G, Popeye, and Ulysses.
  3. How many people have you kissed this month? 0
  4. Have you liked a lot of people in your lifetime? Yes. I have.
  5. How do you feel on [about?] second chances? In some cases, they are vital. In some cases, they are two too many.
  6. Is there anything that's annoying you right now? I have a pimple on my temple and one on the side of my chin. How old is my skin, anyway?!
  7. Would you like to change an old friend or previous boyfriend/girlfriend? Why? If they're not attached to me at the moment, what's the point? And if they are - no. I don't want that responsibility.
  8. Did your last boyfriend/girlfriend break your heart? Yes, I suppose he did.
  9. Name something that can scare you? Big dogs.
  10. How do you feel on drinking? Drunk.
  11. Have you ever been used for something? Yes. I think that's a universal human... pastime.
  12. Have you used anyone? Yes. See above.
  13. Name one thing that you would do, if you could? Mushrooms. Wait, is this for real? Um, I think I'd have a baby.
  14. Remember the first time you were with your first love or crush? Yes. In excruciating detail, unfortunately.
  15. In life, what [has been] the reason for most of your tears? Sadness.
  16. Who is the best person to cuddle with? Cats are infinitely superior to people for cuddling purposes. Less rationalization.
  17. Do you dress to impress? Yes. And I'm sorry to have to admit it.
  18. What are you not looking forward to tomorrow? Work. Routine dental appointment. Being hung over.
  19. Have you ever felt awkward after kissing someone? Not yet. I would like to achieve that at some point.
  20. Have you ever talked to a boyfriend about a previous ex-boyfriend? Yes. I think that after a certain point in life it becomes de rigeur.
  21. Do you miss any old friends? Sure. Becky, Andy, Chris. Johnnie (duh). Robert. Rita. et al.
  22. Would you ever date anyone younger than you? [Is anyone laughing?] Yes.
  23. What helps you relax the most? Alcohol. Sleep. Writing.
  24. Are you happy with where you're at in life? In some ways, very much. In some ways, I want to scream. On the whole - I'm reasonably content.
  25. Tell the person you like how you feel? Fucking disastrous. Tho that's more about the people I like than about the telling.
  26. Is the opposite sex really confusing? Not even remotely.
  27. How do you feel towards the person you last kissed? Pity - and not 'cause of the kissin'!
  28. What did you spend the last year doing? Recovering. Adapting. Blooming.
  29. You walk by the person you last fell the hardest for, what do you do? Ogle his genitalia. WTF? We're still at least marginally involved. I talk to him - what else?
  30. What made you smile today? Knee-high nude fishnets. M&Ms. The first 2/3 of the extras mix, almost. Finishing the first run-through of weeding FIC. Home by 5:15, drunk by 5:53.
  31. Could you go on knowing someone didn't really love you? Go on, living? Yes. Go on, dating? Fuck, no!

No comments:

Post a Comment