3.03.2008

expensive lessons

    I'm back at work for the first time since last Tuesday. I still feel like going back to bed, but I'm probably not contagious and I can probably survive sitting here at my desk for 7.5 hours.
    Tonight I start figuring my taxes. It is not complicated (I have a little income and it goes pretty much all to one place), but it is annoying and I try to put it off as long as possible. Foolish, I know. Because I'm so disorganized, I'll likely take twice as long to do it as I would if I paid attention to where I file things.
    My mobile phone bill arrived Saturday. I spent around $27 on 15¢ text messages last month (which ended 2/24). By my count, that's (Jesus) 180 text messages. In a month.
    Apparently the last few weren't so successful.
    Here's my thought of the day:
"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy."

(Robert Anthony)

No comments:

Post a Comment