5.07.2010

they called it the six Ws

Who...
  • is easy to love? The Cat
  • do you just wanna smack? someone who treats me with disrespect, when I've earned better
  • do you trust? almost no one
  • do you talk to when you're alone? my journal
What...
  • dangerous things do you do while driving? switch playlists on the iPod, and sometimes still eat Snickers despite the near-death experience in Mad-town
  • are you allergic to? all narcotics, ricotta cheese, and fucking liars
  • is Satan's last name? it starts with a 't' and ends with an 's'...
  • is the freakiest thing in your house? before today, I would have said "anatomically-correct monkeys." now I can only acknowledge the shameful lack of rubber bands
When...
  • is it time to turn over a new leaf? when you reconcile that even if you knew why, the answer couldn't change anything
  • will you be all that you can be? when I'm goddamned dead
  • is enough enough? at work? now.
  • do you go to the dark side? I gave that up exactly 4 months ago tomorrow
Where...
  • are your pants? if you don't know, I'm not tellin'
  • is your last will and testament? it currently exists somewhere between my imagination and the tiny dollar signs in my attorney's eyes
  • is your junk food stash? not stashed. there's quart (?) of M&Ms left over from my Vegas haul, but they're atop the microwave where they've been all along.
  • is Carmen Sandiego? Mexico or California
Why...
  • was the Lone Ranger alone? much like Marshall Dillon, (no, not "Dylan"--that was the later, California version) he was devoted to crime-fighting and horses, not the pursuit of human relationships; his heart wasn't in it
  • was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? its HSV geometrically represents the following: 8°, 100%, 100%
  • are musicians sexy and plumbers not? ha! you've clearly never seen these weirdos, nor read Does She or Doesn't She?
  • are there no seat belts on school buses? K-12 = social control. if a few are lost along the way, it's just that much cheaper and easier.
Would you...
  • swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? nah, but I've walked a couple of miles for breakfast in various U.S. cities. suddenly I'm wistful, remembering some excellent long mornings at La Madeleine in Bethesda
  • forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? I don't know; what does "forgive" mean? and "deliberately"? and, most of all, "hurt"? I could probably forgive being punched in the mouth more quickly than someone takeing what they need and leaving nothing behind
  • rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? NEVER
  • you still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? is it "sucked" or "blown"? I've always wondered.
[from The Cat, who got it here]

3 comments:

  1. Marshall "Dylan"? Was that intentional and I missed the entendre?

    I'll have to get back to you on the "sucked vs. blown" thing, but I'm pretty sure Mythbusters has covered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that was me writing quickly when I was very tired and even more angry. As soon as I saw your comment in my inbox, I realized the error. Duh. ;)

    Sucked v. blown = just like all the other great mysteries of science that sort of float past my head. I probably knew once, but failed to commit it to memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will ask the Kings of Science with whom I live. I'm sure they'll know (snort, choke).

    ReplyDelete