8.26.2015

he made her feel like more than the sum of her parts

  • Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? would I do that?
  • Have you ever been the recipient of a practical joke? only in the Karmic sense
  • Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying or natural drying your hair? generally, it's some combination of towel- and natural (air) drying. I abhor blowdryers and use them as rarely as possible.
  • Can you curl your tongue? I can! It's a delightful, useless trick that I think is a wonderful quirk of humanity.
  • What's the cleverest word you know? that would have to depend upon the situation, wouldn't it? I don't love cleverness for its own sake.
  • What's your favourite type of fish? African cichlids
  • How tall is the tallest person you know? 6' 7", I believe? Somewhere around there.
  • Have you ever got lost in a maze? no, but I would love to have one someday - something like this:
  • Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal? no, but I spent a decent part of the past week teasing my great-smelling coworker about being eaten by a bear on his Canadian fishing vacation. (I really hope it doesn't happen, because I can't fathom how pointlessly responsible I'd feel!)
  • Are you allergic to anything? ricotta cheese and all narcotics
  • Are you ticklish? yes, very
  • Have you ever planted a tree? no, but I plan to. I'm thinking some of those dwarf fruit trees would be fun...
  • What was the last present you received? a shot glass and Van Gogh print - along with a letter that means even more.

[from here and divided; the title quotation is by Rainbow Rowell, from Eleanor & Park]

No comments:

Post a Comment