11.24.2022

to love a woman for her virtues is meaningless. She's earned it, it's a payment, not a gift. But to love her for her vices is a real gift, unearned and undeserved

All I want for Christmas, ver. 2022!
 
Cadbury Mini Snowballs
 
2. A buttery-soft leather jacket from Carbon2Cobalt

 
fairylights

4. a custom handbag from MSN Craft. I follow her on YouTube, and am absolutely in love with her products, which are as much artwork as they are useful items.

(ask me for details!)
 
5. if you smoke or otherwise use tobacco--quit. That would be my best gift of all. (I know you can do it!!)
 
6. Cuisinart CBK-110 compact bread machine
 
7. Apple Watch, series 8, 41mm Silver Aluminum Case with Black/Summit White Nike Sport Loop
[the title quotation is from Ayn Rand, in Atlas Shrugged. Not a book I'd usually quote, but this one really got me today]

No comments:

Post a Comment