6.16.2004

From the Hmmmm File

Some of you may recall my decidedly ill-advised foray into a discussion of the erotic potential of bacon cologne on men. (If you haven't read it and are now curious, see The Perfect Scent.) However, I've been wildly, horrifically outdone by Marie Claire magazine. The July, 2004 issue contains an article entitled, "What's Your Guy's Secret Turn-On?" One of the subsections is Bacon. I could not hope to do it justice without direct quotation, so here it is in its entirety:
"Dave, 32, writer.
'I'm not certain how I got into bacon eroticism, but I think it goes back to my childhood, when I'd wake up Sunday mornings to the soothing aroma of bacon. In my mind, bacon equaled comfort. When I got to high school, I was intimidated by the idea of sex. But one day, I was sharing a BLT with a girl I really liked, and after a few bites, I had the confidence to make my move. Soon, I had a hard time achieving arousal without bacon. I began to use strips of bacon to, well, pleasure myself, and also rub on my partner, coating her with juices I would lick off with delight.
'In college, I felt comfortable enough to "break out the bacon" with more women. The cafeteria had bacon every morning, and I'd often sneak a few strips back to the dorm. Even if it wasn't actually part of sex, the bacon was always nearby, a "sexual night-light" of sorts.
'Most women I've been involved with are surprised by my fetish, but many are willing to indulge me--besides, when it comes right down to it, everybody loves bacon.'"
[Amy's editorial comment]: not that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment