9.23.2004

Observed...

~ The wall of fame. My officemates and I (there being 3 of us now) have created a sort of 'rogues gallery,' illustrating personal preferences in the male specimen. Some are internationally known; others have a more regional flavor:

~ I have 'new hair.' Spent the morning with Lori, creating another version of the new me. It's too soon to say that I'm in love with it, but for now, it's definitely different--even the [newly] Sleek one noticed.
~ New polish color. From the OPI Canadian collection, it's called 'Nice Color, Eh?' I really need to get a job with OPI, creating color names.
~ Today's 'Cause Y'all Needed to Know.' And yet I'm more than slightly disturbed by this news.
What Madonna Song Am I?
You are EROTICA...you little sex vixen. You're
up for anything in the bedroom. You have an
adventurous personality, and love to be
stimulated. You are sexy and fierce and like
to be in control. You are very open-minded,
but don't make sex the only part of your
personality, or else you may have a lull in you
career like Maddy did.

What Madonna Song are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
~ Lunch today. Fries and a Frosty from Wendy's, and a bag of Butterfinger BB's.
~ Tired. I've really got to get some sleep one of these weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment