9.23.2004

Thursday Threesome #270

::Crockpot Marmalade Chicken::

Onesome: Crockpot-- Hey, Winter is just around the corner! Does that mean crockpot meals for you? ...and how about the students: When you get home for the holidays will Mom have had something simmering all day?
     I'm not a huge fan of the crockpot. That's probably odd because my absolute favorite meal is my mom's roast beef, but crockpots have always made me feel a little sleepy - ? I do love soup, though.

Twosome: Marmalade-- Chunk style or creamy? Do you even do jams, jellies and peanut butters with bits and pieces in them? ...or is that something you like have stocked on the shelves?
     Can't tolerate marmalade at all. I even dislike the word. Jam is great--anything in the red berry family, particularly raspberry. The larger the fruit chunks, the better. I have a PB&J made with chunky PB for lunch nearly every day.

Threesome: Chicken--pot pies? Do you love 'em or hate 'em? Simple, -eh? ...and if you love 'em, where do you find good ones? ...or is that even possible {g}?
     Chicken pot pies are, and have always been, a secret (well, not so secret anymore) pleasure. They're nothing but salt, joy & comfort. I get them from two disparate sources: the incredibly cheap frozen ones (29¢) or at Baker's Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment