9.14.2004

Recent Searches, Results and/or Advice

Category: Poems/Books/Authors/Reviews/Music/Movies

~ reviews on the poem "whoever you are holding me now in hand"
[Nope, but you can read the text of the poem itself]
~ "importance of writing in my life"
[Pretty much what the blog is for and about]
~ "there is no greater treason than to do the right deed for the wrong reason"
[Numerous times]
~ martin sheen inside actor's studio poem
[A very popular hit over the last couple of weeks]
~ Jacob Slichter
[Yay! Only mentioned a couple of times, though.]
~ surviving desire as music & as movie soundtrack movies hartley film dvd films
~ book quoted in "surviving desire"
[Very oddly phrased search terms. I wonder what they were hoping to find?]
~ somerset maugham rain paper
[You're not going to find it here.]
~ gigi grazer waitress
~ gigi grazer f---
[Er...? I loved her book Rescue Me; I don't understand either of these references.]
~ book review for jennifer crusie beet me
[Spelling is key for finding the right thing. I was surprised to know that there was a hit for "beet" {the vegetable} on the blog.]
~ conceited songs "right said fred" I’m too sexy
[Again, what did they really want?]
~ helen garber & rikki rockett
[This has hit me before. He's the drummer from Poison. She's his girlfriend. There's nothing about them here at all.]
~ Tweeter and the Monkey Man explanation
[When you figure it out, let me know.]

Category: Jewelry
~ anklet etiquette
~ "wear an anklet"
~ "to wear an anklet"
~ amy smart "thumb ring"
~ "to wear an anklet"
[Have I developed a sort of odd 'fan club'? T will be horrified! If not, could this possibly be a simple coincidence? We'll probably never know....]

Category: Clothes
~ "split your pants"
[The poor lad at Whistling Straits.]
~ "tie over the shoulder"
[I honestly don't recall ever writing that phrase during my lifetime.]
~ crotchless butterfly panties sold in new york
[It's the butterfly part that has me befuddled.
OK, that and the part where someone seeking them clicks on a personal, general weblog. This is not a commercial site, dumbass.]
~ raquette lake cruiser
[My beloved Territory Ahead leather jacket. Smells like autumn. Dogs love it.]
~ "button down" beater
[This is a new one today. I don't know what to say about it except that it reminds me of someone about whom I've never written on this blog, and that's very odd.]
~ paella peterman
[Sounds like a very messy hotdish.]

Category: Misc.
~ PoƤng Chair
[My blue chair, from Ikea. Mentioned in several places.]
~ how did the color cornflower get it's name
[sic - and how would I know? Ask a reference librarian!]
~ free puppies oshkosh wi
[Search relevance comes into play here. What do you bet that "free" and "puppies" are located several pages apart?]
~ gmail down august
[Likewise, relevance!]
~ "aaron b-------"
[Mmm, high school boyfriend fling. Where is he now?? And does he ever wonder where I am now??]
~ gif google pics olympia summer 2004
[Ain't gonna find 'em here!]
~ "dipper lips"
[Nightmare. That's all I'm saying. If you're curious, go to Amazon and search for a reviewer under this nickname. Eeew.]
~ apple "frink different"
[I have this hanging in my office!]
~ J.R.'s pic
[Perhaps going straight to the source would be more appropriate?]
~ stretched canvases available to buy in london
[If you're searching for such a thing and you get a general, personal blog as a hit, why in the world would you bother clicking? These people clearly need to take a class in basic search techniques. Consult your local library for details.]
~ "starbucks stacy's time"
~ "this is stacy's time"
[Tee hee. Timely, eh?]
~ olive garden employee website
[Sssslap!]
~ handle bossy co-worker
[Again, slap.]
~ Neenah wi blog robert
[Sigh. Robert--although not the one in Neenah, WI--shall be missed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment