10.22.2004

Some Thoughts after a Short Night

Today is full of surprises.
  • I got almost no sleep last night, thanks to an argument (the latest installment in an ongoing series) and an unexpected phone call that lasted until 3:15 or so. Got up at 6:30 to take care of some temporary commitments before coming to work at 8:30.
  • The dress-like-a-whore's outfit yesterday? A t-shirt that fit, overalls, suede boots, and pigtails. She dresses "down" on Tuesdays and Thursdays because the object of her stalking "interest" works here only M/W/F. Today (yes, it's Friday, a let-it-all-hang-out day)? Black ass-length sweater, khaki-green crotch-length skirt, thigh-high black boots with 3+ inch heels (no hose), hair loose, and a gallon of perfume--to match the gallons of cosmetics.
  • I'm lucky that I go to a salon that does confirmation calls. I'd written in my haircut appointment for next Friday at noon. It's actually scheduled in half an hour.
  • I've had posts on 3 other blogs dedicated to me this week (at least in part)--Sweet Dreams, Mermaid Flame (twice), and NiteOwl.tv. I don't know what I've done to deserve such treatment, but, stop it some more, y'all. It feels good to know I've such good friends.
I'd imagine that I'll have more to share when I return from my appointment, e.g. whether I've gone with my urge to get a short-cut. Tee hee. Til then, Bon Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment