10.17.2005

mix contents

re: "redefining Amy"

The "My-A" Mix
  1. Best I'll Ever Be--Sister Hazel
  2. I Will Never Be the Same--Melissa Etheridge
  3. Falling is like This--Ani diFranco
  4. Temptation--Semisonic
  5. You Are the Everything--REM
  6. No Looking Back--Leo Sayer
  7. And So It Goes--Billy Joel
  8. Late for the Sky--Jackson Browne
  9. New Orleans--Toby Keith
  10. You’re Not Free--Uncle Kracker
  11. Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of...)--Lou Bega
  12. Ciega, Sordomuda--Shakira
  13. Answer the Phone--Sugar Ray
  14. See a Little Light--Bob Mould
  15. Something in the Way She Moves--James Taylor
  16. A Thousand Miles--Vanessa Carlton
  17. I’m Still Here--Vertical Horizon
  18. Life Got In the Way--Sister Hazel
  19. If I Wanted to--Melissa Etheridge

No comments:

Post a Comment